It is with great excitement and some degree of trepidation that we embark on our final phase of renovations!
Sadly, we have temporarily closed our doors for two months while we demolish the original 1960s wing of our property and start a new build.
- The Kamuela Inn will be temporarily closed for renovations from July 25–September 29, 2022.
- We are taking reservations for future stays beginning September 30, 2022.
- Our offices are open for any questions you may have Monday through Friday, 8 am– 4 pm.
- After reopening in September, renovations will continue through Spring 2023.
- During this renovation period, guests can expect dust and noise from 9 am – 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
We are hoping that by March, with the help of our very skilled contractors (Quality Builders), we will be fully opened and can welcome all of you to our brand new wing. We are planning six new rooms with a new staff room, laundry, and some special hang-out spaces.
While we are excited about the completion of our renovations, we are planning six new deluxe rooms with a new staff room, laundry, and some special hang-out spaces. We do apologize for any inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience and loyalty. Our little Inn will be even more Fabulous soon. We can’t wait to see you again!